Research Associate – Antibody Group
Staidson Biopharma is a subsidiary biotech company of Staidson (Beijing) Biopharmaceuticals Ltd, dedicated to discovering the next generation of medicines for the treatment of various human diseases. It is located in Joinn Innovation Park, North Bay of San Francisco, San Pablo, California. Our experienced scientific team has joined forces with an impressive group of industry professionals and distinguished researchers who are highly motivated in innovation and developing cutting edge technologies for a robust drug discovery engine that will generate transformational medicines for unmet medical needs.
We are looking for an exceptional Research Associate or Senior Research Associate to join our antibody discovery team. He/she will be responsible for executing preclinical scientific research and/or development strategies for therapeutic monoclonal antibodies. Investigates the feasibility of applying a wide variety of scientific principles and concepts to potential inventions, products and problems. The successful candidate will be an independent and creative researcher capable of experimental design, execution and troubleshooting.
- Immunize mice, generate hybridomas and screen monoclonal antibodies
- Make phage library and carry out Ab panning
- Perform and implement in vitro assays to detect and measure biologic activities of all monoclonal antibodies.
- Keep accurate records of experimental data to standards suitable to support publication, FDA submission, and patent filing.
- Analyze experimental data and report to senior management and research collaborators in a timely fashion.
- Be able to multi-tasks and meet timelines efficiently and productively
- Plan and assign duties to meet departmental and organizational objectives.
- BS or MS in life sciences with 2+ years industry or laboratory experience or PhD in immunology, molecular and cell biology, or related biological sciences
- Hands-on experience with cell culture, hybridoma generation, display techniques and screening
- Hands-on experience with in vitro ELISA assays and antibody cloning
- Experienced mouse manipulation skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent oral presentation and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills as well as time management and organizational skills.
- Possesses strong attention to detail, ability to maintain accurate records and excellent proofreading skills
Job Type: Full-time
The company provides a competitive package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as 401(K) plan.
To Apply, please complete the form below or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with email subject “Apply for Research Associate – Antibody Group“