Staidson Biopharma is a subsidiary biotech company of Staidson (Beijing) Biopharmaceuticals Ltd, dedicated to discovering the next generation of medicines for the treatment of various human diseases. It is located in Joinn Innovation Park, North Bay of San Francisco, San Pablo, California. Our experienced scientific team has joined forces with an impressive group of industry professionals and distinguished researchers who are highly motivated in innovation and developing cutting edge technologies for a robust drug discovery engine that will generate transformational medicines for unmet medical needs.
We are currently seeking an outstanding Scientist in Immunology to join our drug discovery team. The ideal candidate will bring experience to elucidate target protein function, carry out preclinical development of drug compounds and explore drug mechanism of action by applying molecular and cell biology approaches. He/she will have a demonstrated track record of the experience and knowledge of immunology and molecular/cell biology and proven abilities to acquire new knowledge and skills. The candidate is expected to be able to work in a highly collaborative environment and play multiple roles in different projects.
- Hands-on development and execution of in vitro and in vivo assays for target validation, preclinical drug development and mechanism of action studies
- Initiation and evaluation of new drug discovery programs
- Delivery of therapeutic candidates in a timely and efficient manner
- Potential for project leadership of preclinical drug development programs
Requirements for this position
- A Ph.D. degree in immunological/biological sciences with 3+ years post-doctoral experience in basic research or drug discovery
- Strong knowledge of immunology and deep understanding of at least one immune-related disease evidenced by high quality publications and/or patent applications
- Extensive laboratory skills, with demonstrated proficiency in the development and execution of rodent and human primary immune cell assays, multi-color flow cytometry and animal models
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and strong collaborative spirit with the ability to think and work independently in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience of managing people and/or leading a cross-disciplinary project team will be a plus
The company provides a competitive package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as 401(K) matching programs.
Job Type: Full-time
The company provides a competitive package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as 401(K) plan.
To Apply, please complete the form below or send your email to Michael.Strainic@staidsonbio.com, with email subject “Apply for Scientist – Immunology Group“